With the support of residents, we are making ongoing improvements to the Park, to make it a safe place to meet, relax, fish, play and allow everyone to experience an unspoiled peaceful environment. By working together as a team, we will be able to protect our park and have a beautiful place to picnic on a spring day or take refreshing walks while feeling safe and secure.
What We do?
We have the following portfolios within our committee to proactively improve and maintain certain aspects of our community park:
- Chairperson: Overall Management
- Vice Chairperson: Public Relations and Marketing
- Facilities: Environment (built and natural), Security, Maintenance
- Treasurer: Finance and Membership
- Secretary: Admin and Internal Communication